Written by: Laura Michaels
Collecting for a TerraCycle Brigade can be challenging. How do you know you are a hardcore Brigade member?
- You organize your trash into different piles so it will be easier to send to TerraCycle.
- You pull bottles and cans out of your neighbor’s trashcan.
- You force your dorm building to collect all its empty beauty products so you can win The Garnier Dorm Cleanup Contest.
- You knock the chip bag out of your dad’s hand when he tries to put it in the candy wrapper pile.
- You eat Athenos products for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- You go through your local elementary school’s trash looking for used Elmer’s Glue sticks and bottles for the Annual Classroom Cleanout.
- Your kids only eat Lunchables.
- When you see people smoking, you wait for them to finish and then ask for the butt.
- You drink ten cups of Nespresso a day.
- You go to parties just so you can gather Solo Squared cups.